Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Thursday 18 February 2010

Morning :o)

I woke up so abruptly this morning... Is that the right description for it?! Abruptly? Suddenly? Well it just wasn't how I like to wake up!!

I'm so over this 9-5 you won't believe... so in light of my boredom I have cultivated a 'to-do' list before I'm 30!! I thought if I made it 40, I'd be a tad lack luster about it all and end up not bothering!!

Soooo let's start with my first one...

Sing With Tina Turner ;o)

A bit too ambitious... Lool... *shrugs shoulders*

xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 Thoughts and Responses:

Anonymous said...

There's much in the world that you can't explain.
It's revealed for you to remember
by the whispering voice of a distant train
or a midnight rain in november.

Horizon within! You can always find
the keys to Enigma. Let's mention
one basic Truth: of spirited Mind
Is Nature naught but extension.

Internal expanses! In dreams, ridden
by fear and longing you roam
that deep Southeast in your soul hidden
...on your random journey back home.

Single Swingle

Casualidad sopla la sangre
de alguno señor desconocido
durante los pocos restantes
momentos del resplandor de faroles

que se vislumbran tras el follaje
flameando de las obsesiónes
igual efimero como gotas
del cinzano de la soledad –

En aquel tiempo me levanta
dentro uno incidente avejentado
que en seguida palidece
al camouflaje de abstraccion;

chica, nadie conoce que tus grisos
ojos significan aún; con todo
el sueño que hube evacuado
tu escudriñas nuevamente.

My Spanish poetry!


and... my UNIQUELY styled Poetry Wallpapers!

Weathertime Wallpaper Windows

And: reciprocity. You do me a favor promoting your blog on mine!

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

Post a Comment