Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Feels Good to Be Back!!

I love the Internet, and when it refused to co-operate I realised that it has taken over my life!! I don't really watch TV anymore (apart from the Hills, College Hill and the old re-runs of Girlfriends)... but apart from that... its all the worldwide web!! My apologies, I did want to post!! Time to catch up!!


I would like to acknowledge all the Caucasians catching jungle fever! Ms TooFly can elaborate when she posts but I have been attracting quite a few and you all know that I do not discriminate!! But these guys, they're not the Paul Walker, Wentworth Miller even Mark Ronson that I asked for!! Haha... "what will please you woman?" I don't knoowwww, but the calibre of people that have been approaching me... *sigh* one sweet day!!


Yaaay for me!! I apologised to my friend and even though I haven't heard from him since, (shameful init), I'm content!! I'm happy that I swallowed my pride and apologised because I did realise that I wasn't a good friend to him and so now that that has been dealt with, the guilty feeling has gone!



I like the smell of petrol... I really do!



Some people say I'm rude but I really don't think so, I could be a bit more tactful when I say things but then that would not be the honest truth!! So, you lack common sense... I only said it because 'you do'... there's no sense in crying about it, just think before you say anything! Simple!!

Church was really inspiring, 'a friend should bring out the best in you, an acquaintance doesn't care!' Everyday is a lesson! There are people you speak to who don't care about your progress and its only until something happens that you realise whether they are a friend or acquaintance!!

I'm sorry but I love Solange Knowles... more than Beyonce! Her style is different, sound reminiscent of the 60's Motown classics... everytime I hear 'Sandcastle Disco' I start smiling!! But T.O.N.Y is the tune to look out for... 'memba I told you!!

Ms TooFly hit the nail on the head with the recent Brandy post, so heres another one! A great live performance of 'Right Here (Departed)'... Get it Brandy!!



0 Thoughts and Responses:

Post a Comment