Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Saturday 13 December 2008

Hmm... Im In One of Those Moods Today! Lol!


I hate London Transport... with a PASSION!! Why did I innocently get on the train to go home and see this chick fully digging out her boogers?! WTH?? Is that even acceptable? Proper diggin out her nose like her life depended on it... I was so sickened!! Then she's gonna go home to her man (if she has one, her hygiene levels would suggest otherwise) and hug him up with her booger infested hands!! KMT!! FOOL!


I met someone... lool!! No really!! I think... I dunno, we'll see!


Every girl and their mum has jumped on these shiny lame leggings hype... I dunno!! Some people look like idiots... if your legs aren't toned - why would you subject yourself to such embarrasment?! Just seeing the cellulite imprints on the leggings... nuff said!


I went to the salon to do my hair! *sigh*... I predicted 3 hours... way too ambitious! It is not imperative to spend the whole day @ the hairdressers but I feel like wherever I go, that is exactly what I end up doing! This black people timing/mentality is really not working for me at all!









Got my BlackBerry! Woop Woop!! Merry Christmas to me! Loool!! Not buying anyone presents this year... didn't buy anyone presents last year as it goes... my friend Mike called me 'Scrooge'... imagine!!


My best friend made contact...


Don't you hate when it rains... you get on the bus and sit down... your seat feels wet but you convince yourself its just cold, then you get off the bus and realise it was actually WET!! Could that be PISS?! My hatred for public transport is... my hatred for public transport is like my hatred for fat kids!! As much as you wish they would disappear... they never do! Fat kids irk me 'cos they always know the exact time to linger around you... just breathing all loud, mouth watering, stubby fingers... "ohhhh I want some!" Just GREEDY!!


I am constantly being told that I look very young for my age... compliment or insult?!


Teedra Moses... we love you!! We miss you!! Come back soooooooon!





Oh that reminds me... another candidate for my 'crush' list... Columbus Short!! He is too much in 'Stomp the Yard'... just smiling throughout the whole film... hahaha neeeeek!! I don't care... fine example of a good black man! Do excuse his attire... he was working!! Lol!



I am loving Brandy right now... her live performances are serious! Her runs are perfect every single time!


I'm actually really happy for Alexandra - X-Factor winner 2008! London does have talent... such a better representative than that dry ass Leona!! I cannot be the only person that thinks that girl is boring... it actually hurts! Talented but dry as hell!! Can you imagine a conversation with her?! Lmao... Exactly!!


Hmm... I'm in one of those moods!

"We can pop bottles
All night
Baby you can have whatever you like"
... No strings attached?! Seen!


Really cold fish and chips or really cold Special Fried Rice?!


I want a pair of Uggs... they may make your feet look way bigger than they really are... may not be attractive to the human eye... but they keep your feet warm! Anyone... T.I, Santa, Hugh Hefner!!
No, I'm playing... Miss Independent out here!! I hate when girls say that if I'm honest... you should never have to brag about buying your own things and providing for yourself... people will be able to see that just by looking at the way you carry yourself! I blame Destiny's Child! Heffers!

Err thats it!

2 Thoughts and Responses:

Unknown said...

You met someone?? Speak up...inquring minds want to know!

Lame leggings - It's one of those fashion fads we're all gna look back on and laugh at.

Columbus Short = Yum!

And you know my feeling about Uggs...why do you want to wear loaves of bread on your feet?!

Gabrielle said...

Hmm... a follow up post will answer all your questions!! Another dose of pure folly!

Post a Comment