Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Tuesday 9 December 2008

T.O.N.Y by Solange Knowles

Everyone has that one guy/girl who messed them up!! Felt like you were completely in love but that person wasn't mirroring the same feelings you had! Prevents you from putting yourself out there again, the person that made you bitter maybe even scared!! Anyway, this song is a progression - starts off feeling neglected, needy and by the end of the song, smart and confident, realising that the person was no good anyway!! Its one of those BELT OUT type songs, picturing a girl/guy on their bed singing their heart out after calling the person more than 20 times with no reply! LOL

I'm sure I had already watched the video but can't find it anywhere... listen to it though!

'Me and Tony don't speak no more
It all most been a week oh no
My how time goes so fast
But I still refuse to call his ass
I remember the way that I reacted
And today is even more attractive
But I really miss Tony.

Then Tony call me one day
He said that he just called to say hey
And it wasn't until he called me back
That I realized I needed more than that
I'm a love wiser and a little older
Hey baby it was nice to know ya
Good bye Tony.'


1 Thoughts and Responses:

Fab Black Woman said...

it could have probably been a REALLY great song..
..but unfortunately its not engaging. There's nothing to it!

Post a Comment