Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!!

2009 you guys!! If nothing else, I'm happy of things yet to come!

No resolutions!! Just Manifest Destiny with Action!!

There's certain things I keep reminding myself not to do:



- Not to settle!

Because life is not as romantic as 'Love and Basketball' and not everyone finds their love just like April in 'Stomp the Yard'... so until I meet a guy who is deserving of me... I will remain single!!



- Not to be discouraged!

Life is hard!! And there are times when you feel like nothing is going right... things aren't coming together as they should.... and as hard as those situations are... I must remember not to be discouraged!! I believe hard work pays off...



- Have more fun

If I regret anything in life... I regret not having fun when I was supposed to! I didnt't take advantage of my time at university and now I'm back at home, I wish I had!! I find myself reminiscing on the times I could have had... no more!!

- Take risks

Soooo life is dry when its predictable! I want to spice it up a little albeit the guy I met in the previous post isn't the kind of spice I'm talking about! I just want to make life more interesting... dinner... 8... your place?? Lool! Might start saying 'yes' to some people!

No New Year resolutions but I have noted down things I would like to achieve this year (originally targets for 2008) and I am so determined to achieve these targets! They can not be carried on to 2010... this is it for me to be honest!! This is my 'go hard' year!

My motto for this year: Now or never! I always conveniently have an excuse for something I said I would do but 'chicken' out of... so its now I guess!!

1 Thoughts and Responses:

Fab Black Woman said...

Great attitude girl.
Gosh im such aloser i like comment on all your posts lol
But seriously , you best keep your word on the promises you made yourself, i will be evaluating with you at the end of 'O9!

x

Post a Comment