Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Argh!




My 'best friend' calls after 4/5 months of not talking... how am I supposed to react? At first, I was soooooooo angry, like the nerve of this dude - so when it suit him he can switch the friendship on or off... I shoulda locked off but I didnt. I talked to him for a bit realising that I thought I would miss him much more than I did. We were talking about whats new in our lives and as much as I didnt think things had changed for me... I think my character has evolved! I think I'm stronger, my mouth is still as sharp as ever - so physically/materially I havent changed but Im aware of my emotions and how to control them. Emotions aren't meant to be controlled you say but when you think and behave like me, they are!!


I'm trying to get over some dude, really Im trying! Like I'll be good, wouldnt have thought about him for a few days or so... then out of nowhere... all that restraint goes to waste!! I dont know what it is because I know that Ive liked guys way more than this one... guys nicer than this one... its crazy!! I dont even feel like he deserves me liking him sorta thing... but I do and I desperately want to get over it!
I cant give it time either... it has to be a quick process... nothing long!


Im going to apologise to one of my friends... I'm realising more and more each day that quite frankly... I'm stubborn! I dont know what it is... I dont why I'm this way but I always have to put my point across, I hate the feeling of being taken for a 'dickhead'... I hate it!! I hate when guys tell me what to do... I hate when girls tell me what to do... but I really hate it when guys do it! They talk in such a patronising way like they're your dad or something... looking out for your best interests and all that jazz when really I know they love the whole 'control' factor. Some of them anyway!
Some guys just get off of the fact that they have someone to control and I just cant take that, so I exude stubborness and I've lost a perfectly good friend! He bought me a birthday cake and flowers for my birthday cos I was depressed... I know, depressed on your birthday! And I didnt show him no love at all for his, hardly show him any love at all, but I do cherish the friendship we have... argh I'm going to apologise!


It seems like we're always talking about guys on this blog... so lemme break it up with something I hate about girls! They talk toooooooo much!! No seriously, ladies you've gotta take a breath and sometimes not say anything! I have friends that call me and can talk straight for a good few hours... I'm talking one sided convos... I'm the person that 'hmms' and 'aahs'... lool but on a serious note, girls talk too much! Sometimes words are not needed!! Yeah yeah I write a lot but thats different, writing is everything I think about and you already know I think a lot! Ladies are emotional, sharing and caring... yuck... I dont think its necessary to air out your business. I think if everyone just took a few minutes to analyse some of their problems, the solutions would be much more apparent than talking to your 6 friends... just to figure it out all yourself anyway!
So its good to talk, just dont over do it!! Sooooooo rant over!!


Different but I love it! My bro didnt quite agree with me on the 1st listen but he's rinsing out the tune now... thought I'd throw in something fun!!

Master Shortie - Dead End

2 Thoughts and Responses:

Fab Black Woman said...

haha..I know what you mean about the talking too much..I even do it sometimes! (ok all the time) but sometimes I just want to be left alone..on my own..my solitary confinement when I have my issues to deal with!
Why cant everyone else do that!You're spot on when you said that we could pobably sort out our issues qwithout phoning 6 of our friends..which reminds me I have yet ANOTHER £100+ phone bill to pay!

Gabrielle said...

£100+... I could laugh @ you but Im in the same predicament! I fink they have even restricted my services... its just ridiculous!

Post a Comment