Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Friday 14 November 2008

My Top Guys...

This is totally my opinion... and not in any particular order! If any one of these guys proposed to me... it would be a straight YES!! Not all that cryin crap... "oh my gosh... I don't know what to say" rubbish... no hesitation on my part, just a straight YES!!


Jackie Long... I dunno... there's just something about this guy!!




Q from 112... I have to be honest, I never used to pay him any attention... it used to be all about Daron for me... then I saw them at a radio station (oh those celebrity chasing days... I was young - please don't insult me)... Q stood out! He actually looks like this!




Gotta get someone from this side of the pond... soooo who other than Idris Elba!! Woop Woop!! I don't care... I don't care... he is a very fine specimen!! And he's from the LDN... where did all our brothers go?



And note... that I do not discriminate... Paul Walker, Wentworth Miller and yes... Mark Ronson... definitely have the 'je ne sais quoi' about them... I don't know what it is... but they have it!!





























I stand by this dude... he just upped his swags effortlessly! Got rid of the head band... the plaster... them baggy ass clothes... and totally upgraded! I 'heart' Nelly!























I can't think of any others at this moment... but this is not the end of my list... hmm... maybe I should ask the fellas who their top ten ladies are... could be very interesting!!

2 Thoughts and Responses:

Unknown said...

Ooh I like Jackie Long...I think it's that smile.

I'm nt really feeling Q, Daron was my guy though!
You know hw I feel about the sexy that is Mr Elba :-)
Wenworth Miller is a cutie!

Here are a few of mine...
Common
Lupe Fiasco
Morris Chesnut
Omar Epps
D'Angelo (in untitled)
Lance Gross

Gabrielle said...

You have to see Q in real life... I'm tellin' u... I was down 4 Daron too but his attitude was hella stinky that day...

Omar Epps and his eyes... lol... you had 2 put D'Angelo in brackets... cos I know you've seen him recently... the rest of ur list I agree with... loool... I think we could talk about this all day!!

Post a Comment