Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Thursday 20 November 2008

Random...



I think a lot... about everything and anything... wake up in the middle of the night thinking about stuff!!

Some examples:

Why do people get ear wax? Why do guys wear doorags? If I continuously batter/squish annoying flies... will I go to hell? I wonder what heaven is like?

Why do singers do that open mouth sexy thing when they get closer to the opposite sex... it looks really fake... real slutty!

Men in white shoes?? I don't mean trainers! Women in white shoes?? Why?

You know when a girl is wearing jeans/shorts/trousers and they wear a belt... but either the belt is too small... or it cant handle the junk in their trunk... it does this pulling thin... I hate it!

Guys with brown nails... girls with brown nails!! Sort it out please!

When someone calls you and has nothing to say... annoying!

When you see an attractive guy/girl... make the necessary eye contact but still nothing happens... yet that cross eyed guy/girl from down the road thinks its fully acceptable to make a move on you!

Facebook... yes/no?? Addictive?? No one wants to know your life story... stop updating your status every five minutes... gosh!

The word 'swagger'... who created it?? Who started it?? Bet it was a good idea at the time... but now everyone and their mums are talking about having the 'most swagger'... Fools!

People that cough and dont cover their mouths?? I dont understand... its not rocket science! Just spreading their germs all willy nilly!

Shopping on a Saturday in a very busy centre... shopping online with a crappy internet connection?

Gabrielle Union with no common sense or a very smelly Lauren London?

Morris Chestnut with a pot belly, practically no muscles or Cedric the Entertainer??


I forgot to mention a definite in my top guys list... Will Smith... he gets better with age!!

1 Thoughts and Responses:

Unknown said...

Lol @ the random thoughts, esp @ the killing of flies!

I don't know how but I forgot a few important names to my list too...Mos Def, Andre 3000, Rob Brown (Finding Forrester)

I could go on...but I wont :-)

Post a Comment