Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Black Girls!

Soooo... I may have scared you guys a bit with my anti men... men cheat... trick, bitch, ho tirade but I was angry! You have to understand where I was coming from but I'm done with that now... I havent introduced you to the fun side, the diplomatic side, the insightful ME!! Today, I'm gonna go for fun! Gabrielle thought it would be interesing to guess what appeals to the black male, so I made a list...

1. Colour is irrelevant
2. Age is irrelevant (but I didnt go R.Kelly on you guys... that would just be cruel)
3. They must be PENGERS... as in good looking!

... but you can be the judge of that, in no particular order


Beyonce



Lauren London



Gabrielle Union



Meagan Goode



Maybe even Cassie... or Solange??



Eva Longoria




How about Eva Mendes??



Charlize Theron




Dania Ramirez or best friend Kelis??


This list could go on and on and on... oh you thought I was done without mentioning the sexiest female of 2008 - not my words!!


Halle Berry (note that this was not the kind of pic I was looking for. I am not a lesbian, this was one of the photos she took for Esquire - the mag that voted her 'sexiest female')



*sigh*... the list is too long, this male to female ratio must be true cos I'm even thinking of ladies that I left out!

Kelly Rowland
Rihanna
Sanaa Lathan
Cheryl Cole (side eye)
Keyshia Cole (another side eye)
Alicia Keys
Jessica Alba
Jada Pinkett Smith
Nia Long
Keri Hilson


Blah blah blah, I'm done with it. Now some eye candy for the ladies, just as Gabrielle said Mark Ronson (yuck) has something about him, so does David Banner. Thank God for this tall cup of hot chocolate... nice!

0 Thoughts and Responses:

Post a Comment