Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Bring on the movies....

I've been really bored of late... just really bored, its got to the point where even Facebook doesnt do the job... which then spurs me to rekindle my love with Youtube! How I love it so... I think of anything off the top of my head, type it in and voila... you might see a few vid posts in the future... embrace it!!

One of my faves... 'The Wood'... I dont know how many times Ive watched it... but I know its too much... when you start knowing all the lines and can re-enact one whole scene, its A LOT!!




Just like this movie too... I have to give Better Never Than Late a shout out for that one... saw it there... and it brought back so many memories!!



Since there is no excitement in my life right now... this is me!! Having read 'Me' talk about her life has me rather thankful for my mundane days... sorry Me! Might have to change the name of the blog... 'A black girl with issues'... lmaoooo... I'm sooorryyyy!! Me... you know its all love! Your man obviously didn't deserve you if all that girl did was wave her coochie in the air... you know how I feel about this anyway... just 'keep it moving'... your future will thank you for it!

0 Thoughts and Responses:

Post a Comment