Welcome to our blog!
RSS

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Shit just got real!


Those are just a few words that come to mind when I think about that prick! She knew what she was doing from the get go and I can't believe I fell for it. You could call her an 'angel in disguise' cos I believed everything she said and stuck up for her when people used 2 cuss her out! Im such an idiot! Arrghhh... I can't express how pissed off I am... but IM PISSED! Like WTF... I brought her into my circle, she had no fucking friends, she had no life before I met her and I felt bad for her cos she was such a nice person. The last laugh is on me init... cos Im the one who now has no friends and no man!


My friends stopped talking to me because I continued to talk to her, they told me about her loose self and I refused to listen cos I'm stubborn like that! Big fuckin' mistake! How can I justify it? It doesnt even make sense in my head... she slept with my boyfriend, SHE...SLEPT...WITH...MY...BOYFRIEND!


I always said it would never happen to me... now look! It just doesnt make sense... I was with him for 3 years and I treated him right, I know I did! If I hadn't he would've left me from time... 3 fucking years of my life... don't get it twisted, I am mad at him but thats another issue! Its the fact that I try to be this loving, caring, friendly person and its get thrown back in my face!

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I'm always thinking about them... together... trying to figure out when this madness started... regretting the day I ever met that bitch. Dumb skank, stupid prick! She knew what she was doing, she knew! And I was there, ignorant to it all... such a fuckin' dumbass! I can't think straight, I just don't know what to do... what do I do?!

Im too old for this shit, I dunno... arrghhhhhh!! It feels surreal, like I wish it didn't happen but I know it did... I can't explain the feeling!

All I know is this one girl has changed my life and I don't know how long its gonna take to get back to normal. Fuckin' tramp! ARRGHHHH!! Just making me look like any dickhead... the worst thing is that my friends warned me but I'm too bloody stubborn... now look where I am! Kmt!


Shit just got real - 4 real!


*the expletives... sorry... but that's how I feel... *

0 Thoughts and Responses:

Post a Comment